When a perfect location, a great architect and contemporary design meet
Designed by Gian Paolo Mar, the distinctive sail-like outlines of the bungalows emerge from the green heart of Camping Village Dei Fiori situated on the Cavallino peninsula. The dazzling Mediterranean interiors are brightened by marine blue and sunny orange splashes.
One of the most important features of this accommodation is the exclusive position just a stone’s throw from the Adriatic Sea.
Guests who choose the Bungalow and Bungalow Mare benefit from the Welcome Service, which includes bed-making and a set of towels for each person on arrival. After a week a new supply of bed linen and towels can be requested for free at the reception.
New for season 2024: Coffee machine with Capsules.
Arrival and departure day: Friday. Arrival and departure days may change during low season or for special fee arrangements.
EQUIPMENT AND FACILITIES
6 Sleeps / 650 x 650 cm
- Living room with sofa – armchairs
- LCD TV with foreign channels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Microwave oven
- Italian coffee pot
- Coffee machine with Capsules NEW!
- Crockery included
- Highchair upon request
- Bedroom with double bed 200×170
- Small bedroom with 2 bunk beds 190×80
- Cradle upon request
- Bed rail upon request
- Bed linen (weekly change upon request)
- Bathroom with washbasin, shower, wc and bidet
- Welcome Service NEW!
- Clothes horse
- Air conditioning and heating unit
- Mosquito nets
- Partially covered paved terrace
- Garden table with chairs
- 2 garden loungers
- Private beach area with beach umbrella and 2 sunloungers
- 2 private parking spaces
- Wi-Fi area
Also available a version for people with disabilities (No. 12)
* Not available in the version for people with disabilities (No. 12)