Chalet Sole Classic
Outside is a varied Mediterranean vegetation with typical plants of the Cavallino area, interiors feature a classic palette and finishes
With their white clapboard exteriors, sage-green shutters and slate-grey sloping roofs, the Chalet Sole Classic units of Camping Village Dei Fiori resemble lovely country cottages.
Outside is a varied Mediterranean vegetation with shrubs and blooming plants that are typical of the Cavallino area. The interiors feature a classic palette and finishes: Navy, for those who like the crisp contrast of marine tones; Vermont, for those who prefer relaxing earthy tones.
Both Chalet Sole Classic and Six Beds feature two bathrooms, the real plus of this accommodation unit particularly suitable for families with children.
Prices from 77,00 Euro per night (low season).
Arrival and departure days: Saturday (Chalet Sole Classic 21-30), Wednesday or Saturday (Chalet Sole Classic 31-36), Friday or Monday (Chalet Sole Classic 1-20). Arrival and departure days may change during low season or for special fee arrangements.
Discover our Happy Village offer.
EQUIPMENT AND FACILITIES
Sleeps 4+1+2 / 860 x 400 cm
- Living room with sofa bed
- LCD TV with foreign channels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fridge with freezer
- Microwave oven
- Italian coffee pot
- Highchair upon request
- Bedroom with double bed 200×160
- Small bedroom with 2 single beds 200×80 and a raised bed 200×65
- Cradle upon request
- Bed rail upon request
- Bed linen (weekly change upon request)
- 2 bathrooms with washbasin, shower and wc
- Set of towels upon request, on payment
- Clothes horse
- Air conditioning and heating unit
- Mosquito nets
- Paved terrace with awning
- Garden table with chairs
- Private beach area with beach umbrella and 2 sunloungers
- Private parking space
- Wi-Fi area